Tuesday, April 5, 2011

PTC 25.com - Payment Proof

I should admit that I am very careful in terms of joining PTC (Paid to Click) sites.  Some of the sites would eventually become spam or would not be active anymore.  For the past months of experimenting which is good or not, I came up with PTC 25 as one of the trusted ones.

I like this site because there is no minimum payment, meaning you could withdraw your earnings anytime.  You could withdraw it through Paypal.  I guess, I have to discuss also to this site how to register in Paypal, withdraw your earnings from a particular site to Paypal and how to transfer Paypal money to your bank account.

Anyway, I am to show you payment proof that I just got from PTC 25.  Some of you would ask why in the world am I wasting my time on this PTC sites.  I joined PTC sites and earn from referrals.  I have like 4 active PTC sites.  While surfing your favorite social media sites, you might as well do some clicking.


There are three ways to earn here in PTC 25, click links, read ads, paid to sign up and click exchange.  A click costs $0.0005, with lots of advertisement to click.


If you have questions about PTC 25, please go to their site.

2 comments:

  1. I salute your patience.. I've long stopped doing ptc.. it takes forever... thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Vernz! thanks for your comment. i do the clicks while i am facebooking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...