Monday, April 11, 2011

Onbux: Payment Proof

I will show you again my first payment proof in Onbux.  This is the first payment I had in a PTC site.  I was really not into clicking on PTC sites before not until I had this payment.  I have learned that PTC are really legitimate.

 

In Onbux, you will be viewing 4 to 5 sites a day with $0.01 per click.  Minimum payout is $2.00 through Paypal. 

PTC sites in this blog are all legitimate.  As much as possible I will be showing payment proof so that you would know that it is really legitimate. 


3 comments:

  1. congrats received 2 payments from them but rarely work on them now ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Mona! am still working on them. am having fun clicking on the advertisements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratz on your payment.
    If you like onbux, you must be like this one also. I've made a review of this new site. Have a look at that :)

    http://iearneasymoney.weebly.com/2/post/2011/04/mindbux-20-potential-ptc-to-earn-money-online.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...