Monday, April 4, 2011

Mylot - Enjoy Discussing, Enjoy Earning

Why is the title, "Enjoy Discussing, Enjoy Earning"?  Well, it's because Mylot is about discussing your views and opinions at the same time earning from these.  Earnings from this site could not be that big, however you would be surprised that while you are enjoying you are earning.

Why am I promoting this site?  When I learned about Mylot, my first objective was to gain money by participating in discussion.  I don't mind what I am talking about as long as I will be earning.  However, I became bored because of the little money that I was getting from it.  It just came to a point that I just want to ask some of the members' opinion about some issues in my life.  Since then, I enjoyed every discussion I started and answered.

This is a good way to increase your network, find other money making sites and friends.  It could be addictive to some.  As a housewife or a bum this is a good way to release stress.

Visit Mylot site and find if you will also enjoy as much as I do.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...