Friday, April 15, 2011

Buyblogreviews: Payment Proof

I was surprised when I checked my email this morning because I received a payment from BuyBlogReviewsBuyBlogReviews is an online advertising company wherein bloggers (like me) will bid to the advertisers for the review of their product.  

I won one of the advertisements and had a chance to review it in my blog. :-) Here is the payment proof from buyblogreviews.  If you have talent in writing you might as well create a blog.  It is also fun!

Visit buyblogreviews site:


2 comments:

  1. Haven't tried that one. Will check the site. We both love earning online. :)
    Have you tried sponsored reviews? :) It's also good. You also have to bid before writing a blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks liezl! yup, am already registered in sponsored reviews. it's just that i haven't bid on the projects yet. thanks so much for your comment. really appreciate it. am a new follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...